Our company offers mobile homes in six sizes ranging from 24,5 to 56 m². Each home is built on a metal and wood framework ensuring high durability of the building. Standard home sizes include:
One of the great advantages of a mobile home is the possibility of moving it around the plot, allowing you to precisely place in the ideal spot and relocate if needed. Mobile holiday homes manufactured by DMK Budownictwo have a fully ergonomic layouts providing not only space, but functionality as well. Perfect for everyone seeking convenience and comfort. The house includes: a salon and kitchenette, one, two or three fully furnished bedrooms, and a fully equipped bathroom.
You can look at individual home plans in the Home Catalogue.
It is possible to create a home that is adjusted to your individual needs
Below you can see two standards of our mobile homes:
- Construction: steel, wood, OSB.
- Complete wheels.
- Drawbar for transport.
- Isulations: vapor barrier, proofing, wind isulations (wall and roof).
- Thermal isolation: 15 cm wool under the floor and on the attic.
- Thermal isolation: 10 cm wool in the wall.
- Double glazed PCV windows.
- Terrace doors with movable bar.
- Ventilators for air circulation.
- Interior PVC window sills, external metal window sills.
- Adjustable door frames.
- Inner door in veneer.
- Outside door: steel in veneer, insulated with wool.
- Instalations: water, sewers, electricity, ventilation, TV/SAT.
- Electrical equipment: fuse box, switches, sockets.
- Roof: Corrugated metal sheet, guttering PVC.
- Floor: abrasion resistant PVC panel.
- Mechanical ventilation in the bathroom and in the kitchen.
- Ceiling and walls: PVC panels and strips.
- Elevation: siding.
- Interior led lighting.
- Exterior led lighting.
- The bottom of the mobile home protected with galvanized sheet.
- RTV sockets with antenna cable out of the house.
- All things from economy standard.
- Wardrobes in bedrooms.
- Bedside cabinets in bedrooms.
- Beds with matresses and containers for bedding.
- Commode in living room.
- Table with four chairs in living room (only in mobile homes 12 x 3,5 and 12 x 4 m).
- Corner sofa with sleeping function and container for bedding.
- Coffee table.
- Lower kitchen cabinets with worktop.
- Upper kitchen cabinets with LED lighting.
- Under-counter refrigerator.
- 4 burner electrical stovetop.
- Glass panel on the wall (behind the cooker).
- Kitchen fan.
- Electric towel dryer.
- Shower cabin.
- Sink in bathroom.
- Cabinet under the sink.
- Mirror with led lighting.
- Bathroom furnitures with a place for washing machine and boiler.
- Electric boiler 50 L.
- Electric oil heaters.
You can also mix particular elements from both standards and optional equipment of our mobile homes!
- Facade: wood or Kerrafront
- Galvanized frame
- Different roof angle
- Raising the height of the mobile home by 30 cm
- Wooden pan inside the mobile home (instead of PVC panel)
- Forestia panel inside the mobile home (instead of PVC panel)
- Wool with better parametres (λ=0,033 W/m2K)
- Alu-fox foil
- Three-glazed windows
- Windows in veneer (one or both sides)
- Elevated triangular ceiling in living room
- Heating: electric panel oil heater
- Heating: infrared panels
- Electric floor heating
- Gas heating
- Pellet fireplace
- Air conditioner with heating and cooling function
- Tall refrigerator (150-180 cm)
- Additional furniture
- Induction hob WHIRLPOOLL
- Granite sink in kitchen
- Glass on the whole wall between upper and lower kitchen cabinets
- Glossy furniture in kitchen
- Glossy furniture in bathroom
- Washing machine
- Hanging toilet
- Shower 80×100 cm with flat paddling 3,5 cm
- Bunk bed
- High drawers in bedroom
- Upper cabinets with Led lighting
- Wardrobe with sliding doors
- Shoe shelf with hangers
- Quited material behind the bed
- Mosquito nets
- Anti-burglary external roller blinds – manual or electric
- Internal blinds
- Entrance stairs
- Home terrace
- Individual needs